Thursday, May 20

Farewell to Jose and Family


As most of you know, I have been fixing up my house with Jose's help and we have moved mountains of rocks among many other extreme projects. Jose arrived in Costa Rica this past November with his family. It was like my family returned when I saw them walking towards my house with their luggage. Jose and his family were able to live in the same house near my house as he did six years ago when we first renovated my house. It was like a miracle, Jose returning to help me. In the years that Jose has been gone, I've let many things go. We worked everyday and now I can look around and all the problems I had with my house are GONE! Oh, Happy Day!!

Jose left to return to his homeland yesterday with his family. I will surely miss him, his lovely wife, and precious little girl. I have become their Costa Rican Mamasita.
Thank you, Jose.
Thank you for your loyality and devotion. I could not have done it without YOU!

Vaya con Dios!!! And may God Bless you and your family.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awww, it is so sad when friends move away.
She was wearing that same pretty pink dress is your pics of her birthday!
Beth.

Tica Macha said...

That photo in front of the house was taken on her birthday. Yep, I sure will miss them.