Wednesday, July 4

The Star-Spangled Banner - USA National Anthem

Days like today, I miss "home".
I miss seeing all the flags flying free.
I miss the barbeque and family/friends get-together.
I miss the fireworks and the excitement.
Days like today, listening to the Star Spangled Banner
brings tears to my eyes.
I am true blue American, even though I live in Costa Rica.
I will NEVER consider myself an "Expat" no matter what they call me.
I am from the "Land of the FREE" and the "Home of the BRAVE"!
God bless America. All the Americas. Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powerful video.
And Well Said!
I love this country and its People (most,anyway:)).
God Bless America!!!
Beth.

Tica Macha said...

I am hoping next year we'll have a BBQ by your pool. :)

Anonymous said...

Count on it. We'll build a great BBQ by the pool next Feb. Maybe even in August. Can U buy BBQ sauce in CR or do we need to improvise or BID (Bring it Down)?
Luv Ya! PS we laid the wood floor together. My thighs still hurt like hell. Midwest Beth

Tica Macha said...

Sure can. We even have a variety of BBQ flavors now. It's more fun to make your own for a "real" BBQ.