Monday, March 10

Tonight's the night!!


It's the second on-line LIVE web event offered TO THE WORLD via Internet by Oprah. They will be discussing the second chapter of "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. You can log onto Oprah.com to sign up and watch this special event. Last week, I was knocked off due to all that responded but was able to watch the show in it's entirety on Tuesday. It was great.

I can't stress this enough. Please make time. The moment you accept this invitation is the moment your life may change, if you are open to change.
Remember the time changed on Sunday so I think class starts at 7:00 p.m. in Costa Rica. Log on early as more than 800,000 have signed up for the class. If you miss it, you can always sign on Oprah.com and catch up. Just do it. Make the time. It could change your life.

I got to watch Oprah's Big Give last night on ABC. Last Sunday, we didn't have ABC working so I missed it. What a great idea for a new t.v. game show!!! Leave it to Oprah to teach us how to give, really give and GIVE BIG!!

"I love Oprah, just ask me why."

No comments: