Friday, June 5

Taking a break

So you know, I'm taking a little break until my "REAL" computer is back from the shop. Recently, I got a letter from a friend that said send her $2,500, she was stuck in 'Europe' and needed money to clear her hotel cost. It was all bogus, someone hacked into her computer and sent this out to all her people in her address book. I called her to confirm what I suspected.

Now, my computer's registry is all screwed up. Not sure if it's connected but to be on the safe side, Armando at 3-D Computer is giving it a good cleaning and re-installing Windows.


I could blog from my laptop but I need a break to concentrate on some neglected issues.

Just hang with me, I'll be back!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I understand, what a pain computer issues can be. Looking forward to your return. I'm debating terminating my blog when it's time to pay for the domain name again. So much more I could be doing with the time spent on the blog.

Tica Macha said...

Thanks Jen, I don't think I'd be blogging if I had to pay for it. Blogger is free and since I don't sell anything on my blog, it needs to be free as well.
I feel guilty when I don't post something because people come expecting a photo or something. Not to become too boring, I need a little break to regroup. I wish they would go back and read past post but ...

BreeWee said...

Take a chill week or whatever you need, I will check back soooooon :)
STILL LOVE your blog!

Tica Macha said...

I'm on my way now to check out the waves. If I get some good shots, I'll be sure to post them here for you! Thanks Bree.