Wednesday, December 2

Forgiving

Please pardon me for not blogging. I am so far behind, I don't know where to start. And I don't know where to find the time to begin. It's all good and 'lots is gettin done 'round chere'. Bear with me. I'll be back.

In the meantime, please look over to the right side bar (or below or both) and vote for Cesar! He's like family around this house. We (me and the dogs) watch him and learn so much EVERY TIME!
Please vote DOG WHISPERER! Vote again and again.
I will forever be indebted to his program, El Encantador del Perros(The Dog Whisperer), books he has written with Melissa Peltier and the training DVDs. I have a couple of the books and DVDs and they ALL help change my life living with my four red zone dogs.
A Special Thank You from us to Melissa Jo.

This is my choice for:
Favorite Animal Show
Dog Whisperer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's okay, take your time! we'll be here! God knows you MUST have better things to do in Hermosa Beach then hang out on a computer!! Look forward to wonderful stuff when you do get back!
-shannon

Anonymous said...

You and Cesar would make a really cute couple! Just sayin...

I would love to see your photos from the Pura Vida No Pro. I am pretty sure I spotted you there and so I didn't take hardly any pics. I confess I thought I would rely on yours! lol
Pura vida :)

Tica Macha said...

I'll ignore the "cute couple" remark. Cesar has the most perfect family unit. I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL OF THEM to come to Costa Rica but he travels so much as it is. Maybe one day.

As far as the photos, WHO IS THIS?? I gave cd's and photos to people that needed them. I do plan to post the No-Pro Surf event here because it is so important for future events and hopefully donations.
It was a great day.

Right now, Jose and I are working around my house like a whirlwind. He's been gone four years and I've let things pile up!
Work, work, work, work, work!!!

Tica Macha said...

Shannon, back at cha!! I don't even do emails now. It's like renovation all over again. I've had this house seven years and it's time to redo so much!!
NO RAIN!! Hallejuela!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I didn't realize Cesar was taken. Sorry, don't mean to freak you out with my comments. I am a neighbor in Hermosa. We don't actually know each other but i recognize you from your photos. I have never introduced myself cause I thought that might be stalkerish, lol. Anyhoo, I am a fan and I follow your blog because it is so relevant to our life here in Hermosa. I also have an autistic son who just loved your cow photos many moons ago. :)

Elsa

Tica Macha said...

Hey Elsa, well now we've met but not in person. Please, next time you see me, introduce yourself. I'd love to know you. I remember you from "many moons" ago when I loaded more painted cows for your son. We should meet! I think you know where I live so drop by sometime. The crime stop thingy was a big fat flop!!! Teri