Wednesday, January 9

Shoes and Boobs


I recently went shopping in Orotina. It's about 30 minutes north, up the mountain, from Jaco. I was amused by a mannequin they had on display in one of the shops. It resembles some of the girls I see walking around Jaco. They look like they might fall on their face with being so top heavy and walking with the spiked high heels. Just an observation.
Then, I saw this photo of 'Posh' Spice. Maybe she shopped CR for her boobs and shoes. She did make it to the top of Blackwell's "worst dressed" list.

BTW: These shoes are fairly normal. I'll have to get a photo of real high-heeled shoes in Jaco. I don't know how they walk in them...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God. Her left breast is larger than her head. So's the right, for that matter...
Beth.

Tica Macha said...

You should have seen her rear-end.

Markitos said...

Geee's Barbie cant even keep up with that. p.s. Great blog Tica
M.

Anonymous said...

We have a couple of shops in San Ramon with the top heavy mannequins. Definately caused us a few double takes initially. Have you noticed most of them have larger butts than what "we're" used to seeing on the "normal" mannequins as well?

Tica Macha said...

I have some "bootie" photos buried in my photo files somewhere. That was the first thing I noticed, the big butt!

Sorry, but Barbie is HIS-TOR-Y.
'Brats' are the dolls here.
Big lips, big eyes -S-E-X-Y-

Peggy said...

Ha ha! I saw those mannequins in South Beach in Miami and laughed so hard!

Tica Macha said...

So THAT'S where they come from!
Wonder where they are made and if people there really think folks look like that (without surgery).

Tica Macha said...

That's "Bratz" dolls.