Saturday, August 1

Let the Games BEGIN!!!!!!


Freddy Camacho - 'Salsiboy' bringing in OUR FLAG.

5:30 this morning,,, hardly a soul in sight on Hermosa Beach. By 9 a.m., hardly room to walk. I can not believe all the people!! What a sight! The cars are parked any and everywhere there is a spot off the main road and they are packing in the beach. Truly the biggest event we have EVER HAD!!
Of course, I have to feature my Costa Rica favorite - GILBERT!
BEST OF WAVES TO ALL OF YOU!! You're all great surfers!!
This is continuing the whooooooooole week!

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOOOOoooooo HOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
Just watched a video on the Billabong site...they're talking 'bout thumpin' music til
2AM and parties for dayzzzz.
Buena suerte my virutal friend!!!

Tica Macha said...

O Yeah!! It is a fricking madhouse with all the people and ALL THE CARS and all the places there ISN"T to park!! Cars parked everywhere, lined up for miles and the traffic flow today was 1 1/2 hour for a 5 minute trip from Jaco!!!
SOOOOOO many people, I've never seen this many...
And I'm slap dab right in the middle of it.

Anonymous said...

Careful chica the thieves are in full effect. We had a laptop stolen at our new house down the street from you on Friday. He scaled the portones and opened a window at 11 am.

Tica Macha said...

Thanks for the warning but I couldn't be more on guard with all the goings on around here. It's wild. More than wild.... It's insane. God help the poor soul that tries to rob me or hurt my dogs!!