Monday, November 6

CMA Awards

Thank you God I stumbled onto the 40th Country Music Awards
tonight on ABC.
It's back in Nashville! Something I can relate to.
It's on ABC network which is new here at Cable Tica.
CBS comes and goes and tonight usually is the CBS line-up for me.
Not tonight. I get to hear those songs that are so close
to my heart and "my home" doesn't seem so far away.

Since I've been gone for SOOOOO long, the songs are all new to me but
the southern accents, I know well. No country music here in Paradise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so cool!!! We are getting amnet today so I can watch it too. Wow. It's the little things, eh?

Anonymous said...

And ABC is blocked on Amnet during prime time. Will have to wait for the reruns!!!

Tica Macha said...

You know the one thing you can depend on here is, you can't depend on anything.