Saturday, July 12

Everybody Dance NOW

About a year ago, I posted "Where the Hell is Matt", and told my readers to check out his planned dancing tour around the world. There's a search on my blog (top left corner) and when I typed in "Matt", these past posts came up. Well, my friend in Naples, Peggy, read it (a year ago) and went to Miami beach to dance with Matt and be a part of this exciting event. The video is now released on YouTube.
She posted this photo on her newsletter:

You can see his tour (including Miami) here:
">
OH, WHAT FUN!!! I've written to Matt to come to Costa Rica. Hope he does!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm so impressed that you were able to imbed (embed?) the video on your blog. I have so much to learn!

Thanks for sharing the Matt video with me last year! I had such a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love that video! You can't help but smile and wish you were there dancing.

Tica Macha said...

Everyone WRITE TO MATT, invite him to Costa Rica and he can stay at my house. Teri

www.wherethehellismatt.com