Saturday, September 8

"Lookin' Out My Back Door"



I don't have to venture very far to get photos of nature in action. The tree next to my house is teaming with life. These shots would not be possible without the help of my friend Beth, she brought me "The Hubble" (and coined it's name). I'm still timid about taking my beloved (read expensive) equipment out of the "compound" for fear it will get snatched by some enterprising thief. Sad but true.
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" - Creedence Clearwater Revival (Yes, I'm THAT old and I still remember)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so amazing. Oh, man. The view out my back door is of a house being remodeled by a bunch of guys who have brought cussing to a whole new level. I can take a picture for you if you want, but it won't be as cool as the pictures you already have up.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead! take your gear out and "play" (it's only "stuff" anyway). I can say that 'cause I foolishly let my gear get wet and am now WITHOUT a camera.... LOL :)
The view out my backdoor is probably more like "Frogster" than yours.

Tica Macha said...

I am in awe what lives around my house. I once had to kill a big python-looking snake ("Becker") because I had rabbits and new born puppies AND an African Grey Parrot ("Hootie"). Guess I was just asking for trouble out here in the jungle. I killed the snake with my car and skinned him. I felt really bad about it but I had to protect my little critters, PLUS my sister was coming for a visit the next day and IF she had even gotten just a glimpse of that HUMONGOUSLY BIG snake, she wouldn't have stayed one day!
Of course, I waited to show her the skin soaking in antifreeze and tell her the story until she'd been here a few days.